Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Low immune system/school starting






So Paige has almost a 0 immune system! This is the first time she has ever dropped that low! The doctor just said to watch for a fever and if she gets one, we are on our way to the hospital!

Carson has been going to summer school and he has really enjoyed it. I hope he enjoys school a little better! He has always struggled with it. He loves one of his teachers though, Mrs. Harris, he LOVES her. He always talks about her and how nice she is. He totally needs that!

Sydnee loves school, she doesn't struggle at all and all summer long has made herself homework to do. Not sure where she came from!

Paige would be going to pre school this year, she got in at the elementary school but she won't be going. Maybe after the first of the year or something but we will probably wait till next year.

I am really excited for school to start. My kids won't quit fighting! I am a little scared that Paige will catch something from them, but we will deal with that when it comes. My kids need out of this house! :) I need them out too, my house needs a deep cleaning!

3 comments:

  1. Homework for summer! Yes, where did she come from! haha. Maybe she can teach little Paige! When your done deep cleaning your house come on over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Harris is wonderful, I am so glad she is staying with this group of kids for another year! And I am really happy that Mallory and Sydnee are in the same class!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. K I am reading my post, I have so many misspelled words and run on sentences, haha. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete