Saturday, December 24, 2011

Presents :)





Last month I got a phone call from Huntsman. They wanted to know our families hobbies and favorite colors, our favorite shopping place, favorite places to eat...etc.. I told them but I didn't put any thought into it. At the end of the conversation, I asked him" if he really wanted to know these questions or if they were just random questions for something." He said they really wanted to know! So yesterday Fedex delivered 3 HUGE boxes... Guess what was inside of them??? PRESENTS and more PRESENTS!! There is about 6 presents for each of us! Our hearts are so full!! That was so thoughtful of them and we are so thankful! I can't believe Huntsman did Christmas for us!! We have no clue what's inside the gifts but we are excited! We are forever grateful for Huntsman! They are so great to Paige!

No comments:

Post a Comment