Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas!









We went to my mom and dads house for Christmas eve and gave them their presents and had our annual Christmas eve party there. This year all the kids (my brothers and sisters) went in on a tv for my parents. My brother and sis in law found an awesome deal on one and my parents tv was in need of a MAJOR upgrade!! It was a good Christmas also because Brad didn't have to work, normally he is working on Christmas Eve or Christmas day. I am glad he had the days off!

And yes, Sydnee asked Santa for a drum set! :)

We had a great Christmas and Santa spoiled the kids! Paige felt really good that day, it was awesome! Here are some of the things they got for Christmas.

To update what Huntsman gave us all... We got lots of pajamas and some gift cards!! LOVED IT! We are so appreciative of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment