Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Eve and Christmas day 2012

We had a great Christmas!  We went to Brad's parent's house early in the day on Christmas Eve and Brad took the kids sledding with his brothers and sister and some of his sisters friends, who have never seen snow before.  Then Santa came to grandma and grandpa Jons' house. The kids loved that!  Amy's friends from Uganda don't have or believe in Santa so he showed up for them but the kids benefited from that lol   :)  In these pictures, the kids just got done sledding,





After being at grandma Jons' house all day, we went to my mom and dads house for dinner and for a few games. My mom had the grand kids read the story of Jesus and then they read a story from President Monson... I can't remember the name of it...  I will fill it in later  ;)







When we got home, I let the kids open one present.  It was of course, pajamas.  That is what it always is and always will be lol.  They went to  bed so tired.  We woke up Christmas morning at 7:50 a.m..  The kids were so excited for what they got.  It was a good Christmas!  We went to Grandma Jons's house for breakfast and for us to open our present from them.  It was a great day.  Both days were great.  It was nice to be around family.




These are just a few pictures that are cute...
 I think this is funny every time I look at  this picture!  Silly elf.

 Sydnee's church teacher made her class these and I thought they were freaking cute!  :)
Paige wrapped herself in wrapping paper and was laughing so hard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment