Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas time!

Well this Christmas is so much different than last Christmas and I am so glad it is!!  This Christmas we are keeping things simple and minimal.  We are just thankful we can all be together.  No hospital stays or low counts to worry about.  So so thankful!




We went to the ward Christmas party and they got to see Santa.  Paige was so excited!!  She wasn't scared at all!!  She was trying to crowd in front of people to get up to Santa!  She kept pointing at her Santa hair things in her hair and then pointing at Santa on stage and saying  "HO, HO, HO!"  It was soooo dang cute!  I didn't get a picture of Carson on Santa's lap because I didn't know he got up there that fast, I think he crowded and so I was caught off guard.  I really need to get my nice camera out so that the pictures I take aren't so blury!!  Sometimes my phone doesn't cut it!

The bottom picture is the primary singing Christmas songs.  All my kids are up there, including Paige, you can hardly see her.  She kept moving and my battery was almost dead..  Darn it.  Still a bunch of cute kids though!

No comments:

Post a Comment